Up to 16 Hours of Certified Training
CCW students start at 8:30am
- Ear Protection- Mandatory
- Eye Protection-Mandatory
- Water- Highly Recommended
- Holster that is the correct one for the guns you will using. Unsafe holsters will not be allowed. Spur R Guns has several holsters in stock.
- Close toe shoes Mandatory
- Sun Screen-Recommended
- Outdoor chair (folding)-Recommended for the range
- Guns shall come in a gun box or holster into the range (unloaded) NO LOADED GUNS
- Initial Students Please bring 200 rounds for one gun and 36 round for any additional gun you want to add to your permit.
- Re-certification students will need 36 rounds per gun you want on your permit
- Bring any gun that you want to have on your CCW Permit. You have to qualify with any gun you want on your permit now!**_
- Anything else that you may feel you need!
**Mandatory- ALL guns must have a holster on the range!**
The most important thing is we are SAFE and have a FUN TIME!! The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. …
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. …
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Please know these rules and we will be discussing further in class.
|16 Hour Training Dates||
No Class Scheduled At This Time
|AZ Non-resident Add-on||
No Add-on, AZ Non-resident Add-on $20