– be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
– be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
– not be under indictment for a felony offense;
– not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
– not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
– not be unlawfully present in the United States;
– complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.N (link is external).