Learn or stay on track with your basics shooting and the proper techniques to be successful in shooting. We focus on trigger control and confidence while shooting. You will leave the training feeling extremely more confident and comfortable with a firearm. This training is an outstanding way to keep your confidence strong during the 2 year renewal period of your CCW!
Class starts at 1pm
- Ear Protection- Mandatory
- Eye Protection-Mandatory
- Water- Highly Recommended
- Holster that is one for your guns
- Close toe shoes Mandatory
- Sun Screen-Recommended
- Outdoor chair (folding)-Recommended for the range
- Guns shall come in a gun box or holster into the range (unloaded) NO LOADED GUNS
- Students Please bring 100 rounds for one gun and 36 round for any additional gun you want to add to your permit.
- Anything else that you may feel you need!
**Mandatory- ALL guns must have a holster on the range!**
The most important thing is we are SAFE and have a FUN TIME!! The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. …
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. …
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Please know these rules and we will be discussing further in class.
6/6/21, 7/18/21, 8/22/21, 9/12/21, 10/3/21, 11/7/21, 12/5/21