4 hours of NRA certified training.
- Ear Protection- Mandatory Eye Protection-Mandatory Water- Highly Recommended Close toe shoes-Mandatory Pants-Mandatory
- Sun Screen-Recommended
- Outdoor chair (folding)-Recommended
- 150 rounds of factory ammo for your gun and the in .22 caliber if you are shooting a ROZO Tactical gun.
- Guns shall come in a gun box to the range(unloaded)
- We will only be shooting handguns no rifles
- Food for breaks
- Anything else that you may feel you need!
- The most important thing is we are SAFE and have a FUN TIME!!
The fundamental NRA rules for safe gun handling are:
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. …
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. …
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Please know these rules and we will be discussing further in class.
NRA Women on Target June XX, 2020, NRA Women on Target July XX, 2020